Outcomes achieved by TeleTracking partners:
- Penn Medicine increased case load in their Oncology Infusion Center by 30% and drove an additional $60 million in contribution margin since 2008.
- After implementing Orchestrate™ for its operating rooms, Cleveland Clinic now performs at a utilization rate of nearly 90% year-round.
- Abbott Northwestern maximized capacity and added 5000 new OR cases in a year without adding staff.
Orchestrate™ Features & Benefits
- With Orchestrate, health systems can improve patient flow through the OR, PACU and other procedural and treatment areas resulting in optimized utilization, reduced wait times, improvement in on-time starts and reductions in PACU length of stay
- Patient flow automation helps procedural staff to pull patients into the next phase of care to help decrease procedural length of stay and improve utilization
- Real-time communication of delays, cancellations, housekeeping turnaround times and patient milestones help to reduce cancelled or delayed cases and long patient and physician wait times
- Improved communication of patient status and improved on-time starts results in higher patient and family satisfaction
- Interfaces with virtually any HIS/EHR system and enhances the scheduling system to provide staff with updates on critical milestones in real-time
- Alerts, notifications and visual indicators help to improve staff communication and satisfaction
- Tracks the location of a patient and procedure status securely on a mobile app
- Provides real-time updates to the family on an easy-to-read tracking screen in waiting rooms
- Decrease PACU hold time when Orchestrate is integrated with TeleTracking’s Capacity Management Suite™ system
- Further automate patient movements and patient location without manual intervention using TeleTracking Real-Time Locating System (RTLS) technology