TELETRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND VIRGINIA MASON INSTITUTE PARTNER TO IMPROVE BED MANAGEMENT AND ELECTIVE CARE BACKLOG
Global improvement experts, Virginia Mason Institute (VMI), and the world leading provider of patient flow and bed management software, TeleTracking Technologies, announce a strategic partnership to address the current challenges facing the National Health Service (NHS).
VMI and TeleTracking bring a wealth of expertise in hospital operations improvement, system leadership and capacity management software deployment.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PARTNERSHIP
The joint approach combines best in class technology with intensive improvement work and care model redesign to support long-term and sustainable benefits across whole organisations and systems. The combination of people, process and technology transforms quality of care and effectiveness by utilising software, staff engagement and best practices to deliver meaningful and measurable outcomes for patients, staff and health systems.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAMME DELIVER?
- Real time visibility to beds, liberating currently unavailable beds and realising a 10% gain
- Improved theatre and endoscopy utilisation by 20% through optimised use of bed capacity
- Best in class implementation, training, and self-sufficiency planning, enabling staff to have more time with patients
- Improved patient flow and capacity through shared visibility and automated workflows
- Improved patient and staff satisfaction and communication
WHY IS THE PARTNERSHIP IMPORTANT FOR THE NHS?
As healthcare providers look to industry partners to help them think and work differently, the need for real time information on services is critical, highlighting that the NHS must embrace scalable and sustainable solutions to deliver its ambitious goal of integrated care systems. TeleTracking’s partnership with VMI is evidence that the combination of proven IT-enabled solutions with best-in-class improvement expertise, can deliver long term transformation. This transformation requires:
- Real time digital solutions that make it easier for caregivers to optimise patient care
- Proactive data that can be applied for better insights and planning
- Improved collaboration and communication amongst staff, allowing for more strategic problem solving and planning
- The right organizational culture and leadership model and methodologies to drive and sustain change
- Internationally recognized and proven approached to improving quality of care which yield measurable improvements in the most efficient and effective manner
“WE BELIEVE IN BUILDING SELF-SUFFICIENCY, NOT DEPENDENCY SO THAT YOUR ORGANISATION SEES MEASURABLE AND SUSTAINABLE RESULTS.”
- TeleTracking brings unrivalled experience in delivering integrated care systems with over 100+ Command Centres across the US, UK and Canada
- For over 30 years, we have worked with over 1,200 hospitals and health systems to develop our proven solution set and methodology for implementation that efficiently and effectively delivers collaborative, measurable results
- Our regional, national, and global networks connect you with cutting edge solutions and reference clients
- We share your values, with a deep understanding of, and commitment to, improving the quality of care and care delivery for patients and staff
WHO DO WE WORK WITH?
TeleTracking works with Governments, Systems, Hospitals, Communities, Diagnostic Centres and Primary Care Facilities across the world.
OUR APPROACH TO IMPLEMENTATION
Over a 20-week period, our experts work with your organisation to baseline and transform your bed management system and upgrade your theatres and endoscopy, enabling more throughput. Within the Partnership Announcement first year of go-live, our clients see, on average, a 10% bed gain and a 20% productivity gain in theatres and endoscopy.
We believe in working collaboratively with our partners, which is why we are open to different approaches to deliver outcomes. We will hold back 20% of the fee linked to the delivery of outcomes and evidence change and improvement. As a result, we ask for senior drive and support to deliver the programme and outcomes.
We have prioritised resources to support a number of NHS Trusts in 2021. We can be contacted at www.virginiamasoninstitute.org and www.teletracking.com
>>Download the announcement