Content: By selecting user on the toggle above, you can view client-specific news, events and links. Find quick access to TeleSource, TeleCon18, and TeleCommunity.
Here are 10 facts that the best hospitals in the country – most of which have achieved Magnet Designation – say have justified their implementation of Real-Time Capacity Management:
1. 20% reduction in equipment rentals after implementing TeleTracking’s Real-Time Locating System – WakeMed Health & Hospitals
2. $1,024,320 revenue gained by eliminating blocked beds for patients who tested negative for C Diff using data from TeleTracking’s Custom Reporting Solution – Advocate Good Samaritan
3. 80% improvement in Patient Placement Delay Times – a result of EVS turnaround times decreasing from more than 60 minues to 40 minutes – Lakeland Regional Medical Center
4. $1.25 million 1st year labor savings through alignment of staffing office and patient placement in combined patient logistics center – Pinnacle Health
5. 300 hours saved using TeleTracking’s TransportTracking solution (3 minutes shaved per transport @ 6,000 trips per week) – William Beaumont Hospital
6. $1.1 million savings by reducing LOS by 1 day – Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
7. $5,340,000 annual net margin increase with the addition of 89 transfers per month after implementation of TeleTracking’s TransferCenter application – University of Utah Health Care [also see The Bottom Line Benefits of Centralized Transfer Centers]
8. 92% of all ED patients placed within an hour – Advocate Lutheran General
9. 62.6% reduction in ED Boarding since implementation of TeleTracking’s XT platform in 2010 (from 9,127 to 3,413) – Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
10. Able to accommodate 500 additional admissions for a $1.5 million net revenue increase as a result of automating the patient flow process – Lehigh Valley Health Network
Which reason do you find most compelling?