Here are 10 facts that the best hospitals in the country – most of which have achieved Magnet Designation – say have justified their implementation of Real-Time Capacity Management:
1. 20% reduction in equipment rentals after implementing TeleTracking’s Real-Time Locating System – WakeMed Health & Hospitals
2. $1,024,320 revenue gained by eliminating blocked beds for patients who tested negative for C Diff using data from TeleTracking’s Custom Reporting Solution – Advocate Good Samaritan
3. 80% improvement in Patient Placement Delay Times – a result of EVS turnaround times decreasing from more than 60 minues to 40 minutes – Lakeland Regional Medical Center
4. $1.25 million 1st year labor savings through alignment of staffing office and patient placement in combined patient logistics center – Pinnacle Health
5. 300 hours saved using TeleTracking’s TransportTracking solution (3 minutes shaved per transport @ 6,000 trips per week) – William Beaumont Hospital
6. $1.1 million savings by reducing LOS by 1 day – Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
7. $5,340,000 annual net margin increase with the addition of 89 transfers per month after implementation of TeleTracking’s TransferCenter application – University of Utah Health Care [also see The Bottom Line Benefits of Centralized Transfer Centers]
8. 92% of all ED patients placed within an hour – Advocate Lutheran General
9. 62.6% reduction in ED Boarding since implementation of TeleTracking’s XT platform in 2010 (from 9,127 to 3,413) – Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
10. Able to accommodate 500 additional admissions for a $1.5 million net revenue increase as a result of automating the patient flow process – Lehigh Valley Health Network
All great reasons for Not Ignoring Hospital Operations and for being part of figuring out how to reduce healthcare costs.
Which reason do you find most compelling?
This will allow us to personalize your experience on TeleTracking.com. Of course, we will never sell your information and you can opt-out at any time. Need help now? Contact a Patient Flow expert.