Patient Flow quarterly Winter 2019
Welcome to the latest issue of Patient Flow Quarterly. This issue is focused on the transformative role that physicians can play in answering the call to ensure a health system has patient flow success.
Key features to help you work with physicians at your own health system—and start your own transformation—include:
- How a Next-Generation Operational Command Center is Improving Patient Care―Kettering Health Network in Dayton, OH opens a new, nearly 17,000 square foot NASA-like command center.
- Technology and Process Redesign Lead to Enhanced OR Efficiency―An integrated approach of people, process and technology improve OR efficiency at Sarasota Memorial Health Care System.
- A New Level of IQ Through Analytics―TeleTracking’s Vice President of Product Management shares why the launch of SynapseIQ is a defining moment.
- Meet Mr. Smith―A short story illustrates the ideal state of operational excellence
- Challenge, Action, Result: Baptist Health Jacksonville, FL―Baptist Health underwent an amazing cultural shift with the opening of their Patient Care Logistics Center [PCLC]
- Client Spotlight: Erika Turner, Informaticist, Sharp HealthCare―Erika discusses how actionable data helps identify trends and results in positive improvements.
You’ll also find industry news, as well as where to find TeleTracking at HIMSS19, February 11-15, 2019 in Orlando. Register now for an in-booth demonstration - Booth 1521.