Patient Flow quarterly Fall 2020
Welcome to the Fall 2020 issue of Patient Flow Quarterly! The past six months, with the challenges of COVID-19, have certainly been like nothing any of us have ever experienced before. At the same time, this period has been highlighted by incredible examples of collaboration, compassion and caring. At TeleTracking, we have been honored to help meet healthcare systems’ needs—by meeting them where they are in their operational journey. Together, we are working to ensure no patient waits for the care they need—and we’re pleased to share some of those stories in this issue.
Key features include:
- Highlighting three leaders from New York’s Northwell Health, which was one of the hardest-hit areas in the United States at the start of the pandemic. These crusaders share what it was like to be at the epicenter of the COVID-19 crisis earlier this year.
- Showcasing the remote, rapid deployment of TeleTracking in just under two weeks at West Tennessee Healthcare, to not only address the immediate crisis by providing real-time bed visibility, but also to address more strategic, long-term patient flow challenges.
- Illustrating how Intermountain Healthcare is effectively load-balancing patients across their system—thus delivering the right care in the right place, maximizing resources, and keeping patients closer to home.
- Sharing a Today’s Hospitalist article, describing how VCU Health is managing COVID-19 clinical trials with TeleTracking.
- And finally, shining a well-deserved spotlight on the dedicated work of TeleTracking’s Technical Support team.
We hope you find you find these resources valuable during this challenging time. Thank you for reading, sharing, and believing in our mission!