How the Right Patient Flow and Scheduling Solution Can Improve Patient Satisfaction, Enhance Staff Productivity, and Grow Your Practice
Read time: 2 minutes
Consumers across the board are plugged in, and more and more patients are using digital technology for self-service care. Meeting the demands of today’s patients goes well beyond clinical outcomes—it’s also necessary to deliver a high-quality, high-engagement consumer experience. That’s why TeleTracking is applying nearly three decades of patient flow experience to the ambulatory care setting―and why we’re sharing our knowledge in a new eBook: Improve Patient Experiences Every Day: How the Right Patient Flow and Scheduling Solution Can Improve Patient Satisfaction, Enhance Staff Productivity, and Grow Your Practice.
Duplicate data entry, multiple reminder calls, and impatient, frustrated patients are difficult to manage. If you’ve ever looked at a stack of clipboards with a dawning sense of dread—because each of those forms needs to be entered into the EHR, manually—and you’re also wondering how you’ll make it through another week of double-booked patients, then you should be seriously considering software solutions.
This eBook walks you through the five pillars of patient engagement, and how you can select a software solution that fulfills all your patient experience needs.
You’ll learn how to…
- Think beyond basic features when evaluating software
- Identify bottlenecks and how to resolve them at every phase of the patient journey
- Capitalize on new patient revenue, capture more new net patients, and decrease no shows
- Improve scheduling efficiency and automate confirmations
- Enhance staff performance and productivity through analytics
- Ensure that your patients show up for their appointments
- Elicit timely, honest feedback from patients so you’ll always know how your team is performing from the patient perspective
This eBook is for you if:
- You don’t have a clear idea of how or where to improve productivity
- Your no-show rate is increasing, and penalty fees haven’t worked
- You’re double-booking
- Competition for new patients is growing in your area
- Your staff spends too much time scheduling patients, calling patients about appointment reminders, and doing manual data entry
- Your waiting room times are high or unpredictable
- You are still using clipboards for forms
- Your practice depends on patient satisfaction as a source of revenue