Winter 2016 | Inaugural Issue
TeleTracking is committed to making it about delivering the right care, from the right provider, to the right patient, at the right time. It’s about ultimately creating one crucial resource — time. Whether it’s in the emergency department, at the bed side or in a procedural area, the timely coordination of care will continue to be our true north as we look to the next 25 years.
Stories in this issue of Patient Flow Quarterly include:
- Feature Story - 25 years in the making with Chairman and CEO, Michael Zamagias: His vision for what's to come.
- Taking Command - How Carilion Clinic's single command center introduces system-wide patient flow efficiencies.
- Giving Back to Healers - Revolutionary thinking for tomorrow, learn how TeleTracking is changing the healthcare system as we know it.
- The Rise of Patient Flow - A look back and the future vision for industry-changing technology.
- Challenges Beyond Care - Using the power of data to drive efficiency at Health First.
- Success in Action: Patient flow outcomes at Sharp HealthCare and Huntsman Cancer Institute.