Welcome to Patient Flow Quarterly’s annual client issue. If you weren’t able to make it to TeleTracking’s 2017 Client Conference [TeleCon17], we’re pleased to feature the patient flow successes of some of our presenters.
Stories in this issue of Patient Flow Quarterly include:
- How NYU Winthrop is using TeleTracking’s data capabilities to demonstrate compliance with The Joint Commission’s patient flow standards.
- Sarasota Memorial Health Care System’s optimization of their operating room suites.
- Common themes related to disaster preparedness
- How Palmetto Health is using accountable care units to improve care.
- How UCHealth has increased their transfer volume and improved access.