Content: By selecting user on the toggle above, you can view client-specific news, events and links. Find quick access to TeleSource, TeleCon18, and TeleCommunity.
TeleTracking is excited to announce that it will host its 11th Annual Client Conference this October at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort in sunny San Diego! We encourage TeleTracking users to register now as space is limited.
In case you need some motivation, here, in ascending order, are the Top Ten Reasons you should attend TELE’13 — where you’ll learn how the culmination of people, process and technology are driving efficient care delivery and eliminating waste in healthcare.
10. San Diego – Do we really have to say anymore? Okay, how about 77 degrees and sunny All The Time!
9. Coronado Bay Resort – See, a picture really is worth 1,000 words.
8. Local Attractions – Like the world famous San Diego Zoo.
7. Individual Sessions with our product experts – Ask us anything! As always, TELE’13 will have hundreds of capacity management subject matter experts assembled under one roof (or by the pool).
6. Training – We’ll send you back with new tools, techniques and tricks, so you can show off what you’ve learned when talking to your colleagues.
5. Speakers – Like Dr. Arthur Kellerman, MD, of The RAND Corporation, who will provide his take on new ways to operate hospitals in the ACA era; Bill Strickland, entrepreneur, philanthropist and author of “Make the Impossible Possible”; and client presenters from around the globe.
4. Read the Blocks…
2. Vision – Find out where we’re going and how your input in that vision is paying off for you and other clients.
1. The Beach – Coronado Beach was named “2012 Best Beach In America by “Dr. Beach.”Don’t you want to find out why?
TELE ’13 will take place October 13-16th at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort. Book now because accommodations are limited.
Hope to see you in October!