It’s impossible to escape the news regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and the impact it is having across the nation. When it walks through your doors, knowing who and where those patients are and have been, is critical for the safety of your staff and other patients.
TeleTracking can easily help you identify these patients and assist in communicating with staff.
Available immediately on Knowledge Bridge [TeleTracking’s new client community] are the following Quick Reference Guides [QRG] and short how-to videos.
Not registered for Knowledge Bridge? Email us to create your free account today!
- Adding / Updating a Patient Isolation Type
- Adding a Primary Isolation Type
- Adding a New Isolation Type
- Adding an Isolation Type Column
- Running a Current Isolation Quick Report
In addition, TeleTracking will offer three webinars to walk you through how to set up the above components.
Five Tips for your TeleTracking System Administrator:
- By adding a specific isolation precaution—COVID-19—you can flag infected, or potentially infected, patients.
- By using the Current Isolation Patients Quick Report, you can obtain up to date information regarding these patients.
- Portal screens can easily be filtered to show only patients with the attribute or isolation.
- A Master Location Report can help you quickly identify negative pressure rooms.
- The CDC recommends that rooms sit dormant up to 1-hour post-discharge of a COVID-19 patient—meaning prior to Environmental Services entering to clean the room. This can be done by blocking the bed upon patient discharge.
Should you require additional support, TeleTracking Technical Support is available 24x7 at 1-877-570-6903.
And, we encourage you to share what your hospital is doing/continue the conversation on Knowledge Bridge.