We’re just 75 short days away from TeleCon18! As far as the TeleTracking calendar goes, this is without question *the* event that we host for our clients. And just in case you’ve forgotten what that really means, here are a few things to consider as you weigh joining us come October 14-17, 2018 in San Antonio, TX…
1. Our mission hasn’t changed. It’s still 100% about ensuring that no one waits for the care they need. If you can get on board with that, at the very least you’ll be surrounded by like-minded leaders and experts to share experiences, lessons learned and best practices about improving patient flow.
2. Don’t make this a last-minute decision. Internal steps to make sure you’re covered take time while airfare prices fluctuate, and hotel blocks fill up. I’m just saying you don’t want to be one of the few dozen who call or text my team every year to help find a hotel room after our block rate runs out!
3. We are introducing the TeleBar! OK, so maybe not as exciting as it sounds…there won’t be wine or beer served from behind the bar. But we will have product, workflow and support experts ready to help answer your toughest questions. And sign-ups are limited to registrants only!
4. We’ve completely rethought the content structure from beginner to more advanced user content, helping ensure you make the most of your time at TeleCon18. And we’re bringing in new areas of focus including a keynote on designing great Patient Experiences, not to mention a new Disaster Preparedness Workshop.
5. And finally, it wouldn’t be the same without YOU! TeleTracking’s Client Conference, now referred to as TeleCon, is about you, our clients. And without you it just doesn’t work. The conversations aren’t as lively. The engagement not as engaging. The fun not as fun. The excitement not as exciting.
So, what do you say? I hope you’ll consider joining us come October. It really wouldn’t be the same without you!
P.S. If you already registered, ignore this whole thing. Instead, start thinking about how you’re going to humble-brag about the awesome time you had with TeleTracking in San Antonio!
Kris Kaneta is the Sr. Vice President of Marketing at TeleTracking.
Prior to joining TeleTracking in 2014, Kris served as Global Marketing Director for GE Healthcare’s global asset management portfolio and key growth initiatives across the organization. There he led the launch of multi-million-dollar growth platforms, as well as the commercial business case and integration for select acquisitions.