Whether you’re just starting your patient flow journey or are well on your way, the Fall 2017 digital issue of Patient Flow Quarterly is for you.
In fact, journeys are the theme of this issue. From the comprehensive approach of command centers to the convenience of mobile devices the journey to a strong patient flow strategy is always evolving.
Stories in this issue of Patient Flow Quarterly include:
- Thoughts from TeleTracking’s Chairman and CEO Michael Zamagias
- The importance of staying focused on caregivers and what they need to be successful
- A celebration of Susan Kilgore, RN, Vice President Patient Management/Rural Outreach for Methodist Healthcare
- Inaugural winner of the DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses in Patient Flow
- How we’re creating a first-class customer experience