Winter 2018 Issue
Download the Latest!
Scroll down for Earlier Editions
Fall 2017 | Always Looking Ahead
Always Looking Ahead: What can we do today to optimize patient flow tomorrow?
In this issue we’re focused on patient flow as a journey—and our commitment to that journey. That means we are working to improve the client experience; to extend value across the care continuum; and to bring you focused investments on everything from the command center to mobile devices.
- Thoughts from TeleTracking Chairman and CEO, Michael Zamagias
- Burden of billions of dollars spent on healthcare IT
- Q&A with Susan Kilgore, RN of Methodist Healthcare
Summer Issue 2017: Centralized Intelligence
Centralized Intelligence: Command Centers Yield Big Patient Flow Outcomes
In this issue we’re focused on the powerful effect an Operational Command Center can have on both patients and staff. And while it goes by different names—Command Center, Logistics Center, Operations Center, Placement Center—the main takeaway is that this type of centralized concept ensures that care is delivered at the right place, in the right setting, with the right care team, at the right time.
- a spotlight on the impact a Command Center has on each member of the C-suite
- the best practice model in place at Virginia’s Carilion Clinic
- how five years into their Command Center journey, Sharp HealthCare is taking what they’ve learned and continuing to improve and refine their approach.
Spring Issue 2017 | Bridging Forces
Bridging Forces: Improving care every day through collaboration and shared vision.
The work that the incredible health systems we’re honored to be working with are highlighted in this issue—specifically how they’re building bridges at their organizations and doing everything they can to ensure their patients are receiving the right care at the right time.
- Advisory Services Drives Change at Baptist Memorial Health Care
- Market Pulse – Focus, Strategy, Adaptability
- The Right Care at the Right Time at UPMC
- The Caregiver and Data Diva of Stamford Health
Winter Issue 2017 | Celebrating Collaboration
We are Proud to Present our Inaugural Client Issue
This issue is a celebration and compilation of our valued client’s success stories. We are proud to partner with these amazing health systems on their journey to provide their patients with the right care, the first time. In this issue we feature:
- Creating Capacity at UAB Medicine
- Transforming Culture and Delivering Outcomes at Jackson Health System
- What Clients are Saying at TeleTracking’s new Patient Access Solutions
- Collaboration at the Core – Nursing & IT at St. Joseph Hospital
- New Ways to Serve All at University of New Mexico Health System
Fall Issue 2016 | Nurturing Outcomes
Nurturing Outcomes: Solving for What Really Matters
Achieving measurable outcomes is the focus of this issue — and while there are a wide range of patient flow metrics available, the true goal is providing a timely, well-coordinated, high-quality experience for patients and caregivers. In this issue we feature:
- Change for the Better at Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Leadership Vision Leads to Patient Flow Success at Baptist Memorial Healthcare
- Man on a Mission at Cape Fear Valley Health
- Case Study: Royal Wolverhampton Hospital
Summer Issue 2016 | Access
Why Patient Access Needs to be a Strategic Priority
Providing access to the right care at the right time is the focus of this issue — an increasingly important topic as health systems consolidate, reimbursement structures change and patients have more choices. In this issue we feature:
- Communication. Collaboration. Visibility. at New York Presbyterian
- Enhanced Efficiency at Penn Highlands
- The Discharge Process featuring TeleTracking Advisory Services
- Bringing Healthcare into Focus
Inaugural Issue 2016 | 25 Years in the Making
We are Proud to Present our Inaugural Issue of Patient Flow Quarterly
This issue is a celebration of 25 years helping hospitals and health systems deliver more timely and purposeful care. When we started this journey in 1991, the internet was in its infancy and hotels were doing a better job of getting rooms cleaned and ready for the next guest than hospitals. In this issue we feature:
- Challenges Beyond Care at Health First
- Taking Command at Carilion Clinic
- The Rise of Patient Flow: A Look Back at 25 Years
- Giving Back to Healers